Shelly K. has made an absolutely stunning version of the Chronicles of Narnia Baby Cardigan! Here's her version, in really classy colors, and sized up to 18 months by using size 8 (5mm) needles:
Just beautiful work, Shelly K! I think that it looks even nicer than the original. I love the way she used coordinating colors for the insides of all the flowers. Here's her Ravelry page, if you're on.
If you'd like to take a look at some other finished projects using my patterns, here's a list -- everyone has done such an awesome job!
- tmarie's Modified Drops Cardigan and Ravelry profile
- Sade's Peach Blossom Jacket and Ravelry profile
- thomasinaknits's Sheep Yoke Cardigan and Ravelry profile
- Kibbin's Sheep Yoke Cardigan and Ravelry profile
- Allyc's Sheep Yoke Cardigan and Ravelry profile
- Fenchurch's Sheep Yoke Cardigan and Ravelry profile
- Happi's Sheep Yoke Cardigan and Ravelry profile
In other news, my free baby patterns are now available as PDF downloads from Ravelry, and you don't have to be a member to get them. If you are a PDF-loving kind of person, there are links now on all the pattern pages, but here they all are in one place too:
- Chronicles of Narnia Baby Cardigan
- Modified Drops Eyelet Baby Cardigan
- Peach Blossom Baby Jacket
- Sheep Yoke Baby Cardigan
Meanwhile, thanks for the kind comments on the previous post. I was a little huffy myself when I wrote it, so sorry about that!